Teaching Staff Positions - Currently No Vacancies
Support Staff Positions - 1 Vacancy
School Business Manager
Job Title/Post: Business Manager
Salary: £42403 to £48474
Immediately Responsible to: Executive Headteacher
A] Strategic leadership of all school support functions.
B] Maximising the use of financial resources and secure sources of income.
C] Deploying school resources effectively & efficiently.
D] Undertaking the role of Data Protection Officer.
We invite candidates who can demonstrate a robust business acumen combined with outstanding leadership skills. You will need sound financial knowledge and experience of budget management. Candidates should possess strong interpersonal skills who can meet people with ease, seek new opportunities, create a network of contacts across disciplines and operate easily within a collegiate system. Excellent communication skills are critical to influence and persuade multiple stakeholders in changing situations. You should have creative thinking and entrepreneurial (not sure about this term?) flair with the ability to share ideas, empowering teams to embrace new concepts, ideas, and change.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong self-motivator driven to achieve tasks, overcome challenges as well as providing direction for others to reach and maintain outstanding professionalism standards.
- Have the ability to evaluate situations, calculate and reduce risk, justify and defend correctness, give reasons for views and generally provide shrewd judgement in any situation.
- Demonstrate self-critical and determined intent to complete assignments within agreed timescales.
- Highly skilled in people and change management experience with solid HR understanding and skills.
- Possess a good understanding of estate management.
- Experienced in emergency planning, risk management and Health and Safety issues.
- Be able to negotiate and influence strategic decision making within the school’s SLT.
- Understand the culture and climate of the school and where appropriate the wider educational environment.
- Maintain a visible, professional and high profile within the school.
- Consistently safeguard the assets and reputation of the school and ensure truthfulness in all public communications.
- Be excited by the prospect of playing a key role in the school’s SLT.
Closing Date for Applications - Monday 8th January
Interviews taking place - Thursday 11th January
Complete the CES Application form for Support Staff and return to Mrs Bentley via the email below
CES Application form for Support Staff
Applicants should download all forms and complete all sections of the application form. Once fully completed, signed and dated forms should be returned to the email address below before the closing date/time stating the job reference as the subject.
Please email Mrs Bentley, P.A to the Executive Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org